Charlie's Books

Charlie's Books
Buon Giorno, Amici!

Our motto ...

Leave the (political) party. Take the cannoli.

"It always seems impossible until it's done." Nelson Mandela

Right now 6 Stella crime novels are available on Kindle for just $.99 ... Eddie's World has been reprinted and is also available from Stark House Press (Gat Books).

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Rite ... Diary of an Adulterous Woman ... Go Bills ...

Amici:

The boss and I watched a movie we both liked. The Rite ... not exorcist scary, but pretty damn good (as these types of movies go, we thought).




I’m reading a hilarious book these days for my MFA class. Diary of An Adulterous Woman. It’s truly hilarious.

My beloved New York State Buffalo Bills at Chicago today. Do the Bears even stand a chance?

Football is back, baby. And yous know what that means?


Not to mention Doc’s favorite ...



I’m back to work on a temp assignment near home so’s I won’t be posting as often. Until the next time, amici ... forgetaboutit, the Bills rule!  Currently undefeated in 2011 ...

—Knucks