Charlie's Books

Charlie's Books
Buon Giorno, Amici!

Our motto ...

Leave the (political) party. Take the cannoli.

"It always seems impossible until it's done." Nelson Mandela

Right now 6 Stella crime novels are available on Kindle for just $.99 ... Eddie's World has been reprinted and is also available from Stark House Press (Gat Books).

Friday, October 1, 2010

Doc says ... and he's right!

Amici:

Like the rest of the staff at TK, Doc was appalled at the incident last week involving a couple of roommates who managed to drive some kid to suicide.

From Doc:

Sorry, I got nothing for you big guy.

I was so pissed off about that Rutgers suicide that all the political chicanery going on right now just seems trite.

That kid, for some reason, reminds me of a little friend that you and I had at R.I. The only difference is the Rutgers kid didn’t have my Spec Writer Mafia or the Knuckster to watch his back or just to talk to.

This cyber bullying/exploitation has gone on long enough. Every time a kid dies the powers-that-be claim they don’t want to make an example of the perpetrators. Well, this time, it’s time. The only bright spot I’ve seen is that those 2 mutt’s pictures have been splashed over the New York Times and Bill O’Reilly’s show. Knowing what those two cultures are like I assume they have been beaten around their homes with whatever the Indian/Oriental version of “dad’s belt” is, but that’s not enough.

We make an example so the next asshole will think twice. I want to see Kumar and Lotus Blossom in orange jumpsuits. Maybe a little, high-def cybercam in the cell would keep the learning experience alive for the next cyber-mooks.

I’ll understand if you don’t want to print this, but bear in mind that this is the cleaned up/politically correct version. The original writing was significantly less kind to the instigators.

d

See you tonight, brother
Doc